DML-LOGISTICS organizes transports of goods throughout Europe.
Within the framework of international freight forwarding services, we offer full load as well as added load services throughout Europe. We also support shipments which require express delivery as well as dangerous cargo in accordance with the ADR convention.
Our professional team of forwarders is ready to provide services of the highest standard. In the context of the services provided, our staff will address the selection of the most efficient logistic solutions and convenient transport options for your cargo. We will also take care of all formalities, prepare the necessary documents and plan the most efficient route and means of transport.
IN TERMS OF FREIGHT FORWARDING OPERATIONS, DML-LOGISTICS ORGANIZES TRANSPORT OF THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF CARGO:
- FULL LOADS
- Dedicated shipping of full truck loads with a capacity of 24T, implemented using any type of fleet (tarpaulins, refrigerators, isotherms, "curtains", "megas", sets, etc.) depending on the customer needs.
- Deliveries are executed via dedicated cars with a tonnage of 1.5 T / 3.5 T / 6T / 10T
- Express "Just in Time" delivery
- PARTIAL LOADS
- ADR LOADS
- Implemented on the basis of partial or full truck loads for different groups and classes of goods
- OTHER SPECIAL SHIPMENTS
- Shipments requiring a controlled temperature
- Oversized loads
Areas of activity:
- England, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Norway, Finland, Sweden
- Daily load acceptances within 1-3 h after receipt of the order throughout Europe
- Regular connections with Poland
- High quality of implemented orders